Coronavirus (COVID-19) measures23 September 2021
Last update: 23-09-2021
Dear guests and bookers,
We’d like to inform our guests and clients about the impact of the corona virus (COVID-19) on Bastion Hotels’ daily operations. We’re taking appropriate measures to protect the health of all our guests and employees and to limit further spread of the virus. To do so, we follow the measures and recommendations of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and Environment). You can consult these measures and recommendations on the RIVM website.
[CLICK HERE FOR DUTCH VERSION]
Questions about reservations
Bastion Hotels welcomes you as our guest. We’re currently taking reservations. Would you like to have the possibility to cancel your reservation? Choose a deal with a flexible cancellation policy, which allows you to cancel your reservation free of charge before 12:00 PM on the day prior to your arrival.
If you have a question about a current reservation, please contact our Reserverations department via [email protected].
Opening hours customer support [email]:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:30 hours
Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00 hours
Sunday: 10:00 - 12:00 hours
Opening hours customer support [phone]:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 hours
All hotels are open!
All Bastion Hotels are open. We're taking appropriate measures to protect our hotel guests and employees. We follow the guidelines of RIVM.
Examples of measures in our hotels:
- Extra attention to cleanliness and personal hygiene
We will put extra attention in our cleaning protocols and the personal hygiene of our employees. In addition to this, we will engage extra manpower to keep the contact points in the hotel (including handles, stair railings, check-in desk, lift buttons, light switches and (public) sanitary facilities) permanently clean. In the hotels’ common areas, you will find disinfectants which guests and employees can use.
- We will serve our guests from a distance
We will serve our guests from a distance, without sacrificing our hospitality. We will keep an appropriate 1,5 meter distance from our guests, for example during check-in and payment. The counter and payment terminal are regularly disinfected. As a guest, you can use our online check-in before arrival to limit contact at the check-in desk.
Corona pass (QR-code)
In order to use our restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a corona ticket (QR code) will be required as of 26 September 2021. For hotel accommodation only, it is not obligatory to show the corona pass (QR code) during your stay.
Facemasks have not been required in hotels since June 26, 2021.
Food & beverages
Food and beverages (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are available at all Bastion Hotels (except for Bastion Hotel Dusseldorf Nuess) for breakfast a breakfast buffet is available and for lunch and dinner there is a special menu. Our employees are ready to give you the best service and to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
- All restaurants are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and accessible with a corona pass (QR-code)
- Our facilities are temporarily unavailable to guests without a hotel stay
- It is possible to pick up breakfast, lunch and dinner to be consumed in the room
- From 1st October it is no longer possible to have lunch in the restaurants
- The kitchen is open until 23:00 from Monday to Friday and until 22:00 on Saturday and Sunday
- From 1 October, the kitchen will be open until 22:00 hrs Monday to Friday
Restaurant & bar
All restaurants and bars are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and can be accessed with a corona pass (QR-code)
* The restaurant in Bastion Hotel Düsseldorf Neuss is closed due to the current measures in Germany. Only take-away is possible.
The terrace is accessible without a corona tpass (QR code) and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fitness & pool
The fitness rooms are open in all hotels. The swimming pools in Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn, Bastion Hotel Amsterdam Airport and Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel are also open.
In our free Airport Shuttles, rules apply to protect the health of our guests and employees
• Always wear a face mask (required)
• Let everyone get off of the bus before you get on
• Follow the indicated walking route (one-way traffic)
• Do not travel with corona-related symptoms
• Follow the instructions and always keep your distance
Information & questions
We can imagine that the continuous flow of information may be confusing. If you still have questions after reading the information below, please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Support via the contact form or by calling +31 (0)30 267 1616. (only available by phone: Monday - Friday from 8.30 am to 6.00pm).