Bastion Hotels offers guests a free shuttlebus service to/from the hotel and Schiphol Airport.
Our free shuttle bus runs from Bastion Hotel Schiphol Hoofddorp to Schiphol airport every half hour. The first bus departs from the hotel at 6:00 AM. The last bus from the hotel departs at 11:30 PM. The shuttle from Schiphol to the hotel departs at a quarter to- and a quarter past the hour, every half hour. The estimated travelling time is 30 minutes.
Measures related to COVID-19 (Corona)
In our airport shuttles some rules apply to protect the health of our guests and employees
• Wear a face mask (required)
• Let everyone get off of the bus, before you get on
• Follow the indicated walking route (one-way traffic)
• Only take a seat next to a window or stand in the aisle
• Do not travel with Corona related complaints
• Follow the instructions and keep your distance
Every 30 minutes between 5:45 AM and 11:15 PM the shuttle bus heads for Schiphol. This route includes a short stop at the Best Western Amsterdam Airport and Bastion Hotel Amsterdam Airport, where you’ll change over to a connecting shuttle bus.